- The present book gives deep insight into the philosophy and the principles of marketing in Islam to executives, business owners and marketers in a brief but comprehensive style.
- The book describes the history of marketing, ethics and Islamic marketing.
- It elucidates the influence of religion on marketing practice and ethical edges for marketers in the digital era.
- Five Ps of marketing from the Islamic perspective, have also been described.
- The current marketing practices in Islamic financial institutions have been discussed and a paradigm shift for Islamic financial institutions has been explained in the book.
- Islam directs a business person how to make transactions so that no one suffers at anyone’s hands.
- Islam guides an employer how to treat the employees.
- Islamic laws of marketing ensure the protection of both consumers and marketers.
ISLAMIC MARKETING Philosophy and Principles
Author : Dr Hussain Mohi-ud-Din Qadri Language : English Pages : 184 Binding : Hardcover
|Dimensions||22.5 × 15 × 2 cm|