- The good and the evil do not go hand in hand. If we perform right actions persistently until oldness but adulterate good with blind animal passions, it will not result in inner peace and tranquillity.
- When religious activities are coupled with dark traits—evil thoughts, backbiting, self-interest, narcissism or corrupt practices—the essence of virtue is spoilt. Such loads of good deeds neither light hearts nor reform character.
- Sins and errors, when committed intentionally, are kept hidden, yet, being physical acts, they are visible and physically verifiable. One can purify himself of these sins by submitting his penitence to Almighty Allah by supplicating Him for forgiveness and becoming steadfast in tenaciously adhering to Allah’s obedience.
- There are also sins, which are invisible. Repentance for such sins is executed by doing acts of social welfare, which earns one the pleasure of Allah Who forgives His servant’s invisible follies and purifies him of the heart maladies.
- While working in any profession in life, you can still achieve Allah’s nearness as every way leads to His doorstep.
- Minhaj-ul-Quran International (MQI) is building righteous character and reforming individual as well as collective personality of human society.
- MQI is running an all-inclusive spiritual, social, altruistic, ecumenical and community-integrating peace programme, determined to eliminate poverty, ignorance and corruption from the world.